PG48 Vocal Microphone
An excellent performance microphone for spoken word applications.
The PG48-QTR includes a 15 ft (4.57m) XLR to 1/4" Cable, Microphone Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter, and a Storage Bag.
The PG48-XLR includes a 15 ft (4.57m) XLR to XLR Cable, Microphone Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter, and a Storage Bag.
The PG48-LC includes a Microphone Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter and a Storage Bag.
- Microphone Type
- Dynamic (moving coil)
- Polar Pattern
- Cardioid (unidirectional)
- view larger
- Frequency Response
- 70 to 15,000 Hz
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of microphone output connector
- Output Impedance (at 1000 Hz)
- 600 ohms
- Sensitivity (at 1000 Hz)
- -52 dBV/Pa, (2.5 mV), 1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Electromagnetic Hum Sensitivity
- 22 dB equivalent SPL in a 1 millioersted field (60 Hz)
- Built-in On/Off switch
- Three-pin professional audio connector (male XLR type)
- Die cast metal handle, black matte finish; hardened silver colored, spher-ical steel mesh grille
- Environmental Conditions
- This microphone operates over a temperature range of -29 to 57 degrees Celsius (-20 to 135 degrees Fahrenheit), and at a relative humidity of 0 to 95%.
- Net: 314 g (11.1 oz)
- Packaged: 890 g (1 lb 15 oz)
PG48-LC Vocal Microphone
Price : 2,400.00 Baht
Net Price : 2,100.00 Baht